Visiting Back In The States

We've been back in the States visiting family and friends and sharing at different churches.  It been great getting caught up with my daughter and family in Tracy.  My grandson has just accepted a full scholarship to Dartmouth University.  We are so proud of him.  He has done exceptionally well with his swimming and has been recruited to the Dartmouth Swim Team.  Doesn't hurt to have exceptional grades as well!
With my Daughter, AnneMarie
With my Grandson, 


Grandson, James Thompson

 Then their was my granddaughter's prom..



Had some fun with friends at Hope Restored Women's Retreat.  It was wonderful to share, worship and laugh with all these wonderful women of God.  Lots of sillyness too!

With Friend, Marilyn King

Sandy Swanson and Kathie Letras

Gayla, Judy and Belinda

Shared lots of memories with this special lady, Celise

Ladies from the Hope Restored Retreat in May



Comments

Popular Posts