Sunbeam Sisters Bible Club

I've been meeting with some of the older girls at Sunbeam the last few weeks.  We've been working on cutting out flannel graph figures for Bible Stories and getting to know one another.
It is now official that we will begin our weekly meetings starting in January.

Ponleu
I'm so excited about this.  I have been praying that God would send me someone that could interpret and partner with me in discipling these young ladies in the Word.  Well, He answered my prayer and sent me an awesome young Cambodian woman who herself was orphaned and on the streets as a young child...but God! Ponleu was rescued off the streets at the age of 8 years old.  She was selling chips at the beach to feed herself and her younger brother.  Her dad was gone and her mother was very ill and dying.  Ponleu was adopted by Missionaries who loved and raised her as their own.  She now is serving the Lord and excited about partnering with me and ministering to the girls from Sunbeam.  God is soooo good! He continues to go before us, paving the way as we keep our eyes on Him for guidance.


Here's Ponleu sharing her story of God's intervention in her life, his goodness and love.
As you can see the girls are glued to her every word. Some may have experienced similar situations or worse.  Each one of these young ladies has their own story to tell.  I'm trusting the Lord to bring His Word alive in them for spiritual health and healing.

Please pray with me that Father God will touch their hearts in a special way.

Comments

Popular Posts