WHAT VISITING MISSION TEAMS ARE SAYING ABOUT MINISTRY IN GUYANA


"What a great experience. Each day was full of Holy Spirit activity! Our trip consisted of riding in a speed boat three hours in the interior to teach children about the Gospel, teaching at the Healing Hands Bible school to current and future Pastors, and ended with a three day healing and miracles crusade. We saw Jesus do the miraculous!
I remember a boy in particular by the name of Giovanni. He had been in an accident that had caused deafness for 5 years. We prayed and released the Kingdom on him and Jesus healed his ears instantly. I will never forget the smile on his face! Imagine not being able to hear for 5 years and then, by the touch of the Lord, having your hearing instantly restored.....Go God!
I highly recommend sending teams to Guyana to work with the Whitney's. It will be a life changing experience. Prepare to be changed!
Tom Hammond
Connections Pastor
Harvest Christian Center
Turlock, Ca USA
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"My time in Guyana was a tremendous privilege and and honor. God is releasing one of the greatest outpourings of the Holy Spirit, the world has yet to see. I believe Don and Maria Whitney will be on the cutting edge of what God is doing this hour in the nation of Guyana."
Abner Suarez
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"My experience in Guyana was absolutely incredible! From ministering to children in the village,
teaching at the Healing Hands Bible School, to the evening revivals, there were so many amazing moments. God truly demonstrated His love and His awesome power in every life that we encountered."
I really miss you too! I think I left a piece of me there. . . .I gotta come back!!
Amanda Coffman
Children's Pastor
Harvest Christian Center
Turlock, CA

Comments

Popular Posts