Bible School Testimonies Svay Reing and Veal Vang and Pursat


We had the awesome privilege of hearing these testimonies from our students at their End of Year Bible School Celebrations.  What a joy for us to know how God is touching and changing lives at our 4 Bible Schools here in Cambodia.

Testimony Svay Reing  "Pastor Bunreth's teaching of the Word changed my life and really touched my heart. Before I just know a little bit of God's Word.  This year my heart has been changing a lot from the first lesson, "New Creations" to the last one "Ministering unto the Lord" now I get rid of my doubts, and everything feels 100% very clear.  Maybe people here feels they need forgiveness of mistake, you must ask God for forgiveness of mistakes as I have done."



Testimony - Veal Vang   "I feel so joyful, I don't know where to start.  God called me to come and study in this Bible School. If there was no God I might not be here.  It is because of God's grace He guided me to this place.
I thank God I now complete 2nd year.  I am committed to serve God and share gospel and teach Bible to others.  This year I learned to give offering from the heart and tithe.  I remember lesson from Malachi 2:3 most.  Everything is God's so when I read this I was amazed that it all belongs to God. The world doesn't know God and are not thankful, but we as Christians know Him. Giving offering, sacrificing our time, and tithing to God changed my heart. Really good lesson.  Thank you to teacher. I want classes to continue so I learn more.  Sorry that as a student I didn't always listen well but I wants to apologize, and learn more of God's word."


Testimony Pursat: "Before when I'm not a student in Bible School my life was so afraid and I had a lot of temptation. For sometime I felt scared. The time that I came to study Bible School I began to know and understand that I am so weak with the Word of God. Then I begin to understand more and more by the Word I was doing wrong.
I say thank you PaPa Don and Mama Maria to come here and start Bible School and our teachers Pastor Soquern and Bunreth. Thank you so much for bringing the Word of God to give us strength and life. This is the joy that I have. Thank you so much.


Testimony : I am a pastor of a small church in my home. I prayed to go to Bible School but don't have money and it is too far for me to leave my farm and family for long times. Bible school make it easy for me to come and learn 4 days a month. Before I not sure if what I am teaching is good. I only went to weekend seminar to become a pastor. Now after a year of going to the IVBI Bible school I have lessons I can keep and preach Bible from these lessons. I very excited to learn more of God's Word. I have more confidence that I preach good now. It is good to come together with others and learn."

Comments

Popular Posts