Kirivong Testimonies


Testimonies shared at the end of year Ceremonies from students in Kirivong


Testimony 1:  "I appreciate the Bible School come to this district.  I learn a lot from theBible School. The teaching was simple so I can understand.  My knowledge is not high.

I know more now from the Bible school that I joined...the will of God, how much God loves me and what He wants me to do.  It made me to understand more about joy and love and dedication of my life through the Word of God. I know that I am important and I have value.

Some people go to Phnom Penh.  They spend long long time can cannot come to work, cannot, cannot come to ministry.  But here I spend sometimes 3 days, sometimes 4 days a month and I have time to work. I have time for ministry and I can do other things too.  So I value the Pastors and the leaders so I learn a lot now to value people and myself.

These people who go back 4 years to Bible School in Phnom Penh, I see the people come back very proud, and they not value the pastor in the countryside.  But for me I learned that we are the children of God and have value too.  We must honor each other.  I have learned many things from Bible School.  Thank you so much."
  

Testimony 2: Through tears of gratitude this Pastors wife shares.

We welcome everyone who comes here for Bible School. My husband, Pastor Lak and I welcome you. I don't have good education but I feel like my heart is open to learn. I serve the Lord and say, God I serve you. Holy Spirit give me more ministry. Give me more of your power.
I saw the people that can go to Bible School because they 12th grade education and are accepted there. I only grade 4, so I don't know how I can go to Bible School. I want to learn God's word and I pray a lot that God will make a way to go to Bible School. I don't have money for Bible school.. I only have small seed, but God bring the people here at our home for Bible School.
I pray for the people in Chhuuk too that God will bless them there with a Bible School too. This year Bible School here but next year Bible School in Chhuuk for them as well. I am very happy for this.
So I encourage you people here to come to Bible School and God will grow you more in His Word.

Sometimes I let my husband know and sometimes I don't, but I get up early and I pray for students. I am small education but I am good for the Lord to use. I got up early today and prayed for Bible School. I take time to cook good food for students and I pray that God bring all the students to Bible School today. At this time many people are busy with the rice harvest. So I pray, Lord open their heart to understand that God's Word is important for them.

Comments

Popular Posts